Tuesday, July 22, 2008

quick one

Quick blog today...I might write later, but didn't get a chance yesterday. My dad's surgery was yesterday AM...they went in and found a good size cyst on a nerve in his back...this was causing the issues he had been suffering with his leg. They removed it without issue and he came home feeling good...then went back to the hospital last night after being home and having issues being able to urinate...combination of medication and being put under for surgery they think...my mom sounds awful on the phone, stressed, tired and I am sure a bit scared. My sister thankfully is there and was able to spend the night with my mom and help her. One huge reason we pushed to have them move closer...since I move all the time they can't leave near me and right now these are reasons it is great to have family closer. My thoughts and prayers are hoping he get to come home today and feels great...
Long day with Zach again...lots of tantrums....we are really hoping that we get the referral for behavioral therapy...the poor little guy obviously has some stuff going on and I am not helping him the way he needs...
I am off to preschool...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on your Dad. Please send him a hello and get well soon wish from me!

Anonymous said...

Susan, will keep sending up prayer arrows on your Dad's behalf. Glad to hear the surgery was successful, I'm sorry he's dealing with ugly side effects. Hugs...