Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pasadena trip










Here are some photos from our trip on Sunday to Pasadena. I am still getting used to this picture format and not loving it, but at least there are a few photos for you to see how the trip was and the kids. The one of Erin in front of the mirrors is awesome...if I do say so myself.
We drove down to the KidSpace Museum on Sunday...it was an easy drive from here and we were there in about an hour and a half. The kids both are so good at driving....no complaints. We got there and did a quick tour of the outdoor playground with Zachary...not sure what 4 year old would have passed it up, it is right in front of the museum and such a nice one. We then went in and ate a nice lunch...actually both kids ate really well. We then just enjoyed the museum. There are lots of indoor and outdoor parts, so tons to do. I have hit a few kids museums over the past few years with Zach and have to say this is one of my top favorites...just very nice, clean, lots to do and the kids seem to love it. I took Zach there about a year and a half ago...both times it was a hit and it was fun to see how much more he could do this time and was willing to try to do. I am hoping I can go back more, even once Brandon is gone take the time to go and enjoy it with the kids...if nothing else it wore Zach out!!!
That is all I have for today, just wanted to share and get those photos up before I head off to preschool. Busy week ahead...Sally to the vet today and then kennel Thursday afternoon. Need to pack for all four of us for the trip Friday to NC...Bakersfield on Thursday AM for evaluations for Zachary through the county....he is being assessed for occupational and behavioral therapies that would come into the home. That will be a long day, but hopefully helpful. Then we are off Friday...another long day, but with a great end in sight...
Happy Tuesday!





No comments: