Thursday, July 3, 2008

bakersfield...

We are off to Bakersfield this AM for Zach's evaluations with the county regional center. They will be doing an occupational therapy assessment and a behavior therapy one on him. If he gets assessed as to needing these things, then apparently these would be offered by a therapist in our home. I can't stress what a relief that would be since things are so far away from us and gas prices so high...one less drive would be great and less stress on all of us. So...we leave early this AM, Erin is going to stay home with Erin R, her sitter and Brandon and I are taking Zach. One of those rare times I hope he doesn't do too well so they see has a need for the services...I will post more later and let you know how I think it went and share some photos.
I'm off to wake up the boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always you do a beautiful job on your blog. I definitely think writing is in your future. Love you bunches. Mom