Friday, July 25, 2008

Change of plans

Well we had planned to head south to San Diego tomorrow, but we changed the plans. We had booked a hotel that was super expensive for one night and then like morons we basically forgot we had a dog and didn't book a place for her...since we are lacking in people to watch said animal...she is insane and doesn't just let anyone come and let her out and feed...we realized it wasn't going to work. So...I found a place in San Diego where we could go and stay for two nights for the price we were going to pay for one night and it is a new area we haven't gone to before...always fun to explore a new place. I am a little reluctant to usually step outside my comfort zone sometimes and try new things...so this will be good. Sally will be off to her new kennel in Palmdale and we will go down Friday afternoon and stay until Sunday...Brandon has assured me he will come home early that day to get on the road...let's hope that happens. Sometimes being married to someone so driven and so type A has its pit falls...Sometimes I feel like I am farther down on the priority list than I would like to be and I am sure than I am...so this trip away will be nice...some family time and hopefully a nice new spot. We will try to hit Sea World as well...once a year a military family gets to go free, so we haven't been since I was pregnant with Erin...I was the second Shamu at the Shamu show. :)
Another hot one here today and I got a little burned sitting by the kids pool...Zach had fun again playing and took a nice long nap...now we are having our bedtime routine and time for me to go and help...

No comments: