Sunday, July 20, 2008

Minature golf...






So we took Zach and Erin to town to a place called Mulligan's to play minature golf...it was a lot of fun and super empty there. He also got to go in and play some arcade games. He did pretty well with the golf and tried even when he missed or was all over the place. I left early with Erin to head to my doctor's appointment. He said he will remove my pilar cysts in 3 weeks...yeah! So excited for them to be out of my head...bumps be gone! I ran around town looking for stupid life vests so they can go to the base pool...must be coast guard approved...couldn't find any in his size anywhere...frustrating...I might order some, not sure. Just irritating to drive all over town and look for them. No time to work on my scrapbook today, so will try later to get that finished up. Zach has speech tomorrow and Wednesday this week...preschool Tuesday and Thursday...Brandon is heading to Dyess at some point I think...we might head to San Diego this weekend, but aren't sure...Trying to reconnect with some friends here on base and make some new ones...I am realizing how lonely this fall will be if I don't make the effort...some times we even have to suck up our pride to do this. I am not sure what it is here, but I have had such a harder time with friends here. Making friends here, having sincere, good life long friends...just hasn't happened for me...

Well that is about it....I am going to post some photos and head off to put the kids in bed. Please send some well wishes and prayers out to my dad who is having surgery in the morning.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Looks like everyone had a great time at the golf!! And my thoughts are with your dad...