Friday, July 11, 2008

Heading Home...

These trips always seem too fast...the kids always have a rough start with the time changes and travel days...the first day is usually a lot of sleeping, yawning, wacky eating and just not fully together. Then they get to be themselves and just start acting like they are at home here...it is awesome to see. Both kids love my parents and have just grown to share amzing relationships with them...I am thrilled to watch them evolve over time. Erin has quite a personality for 1 and she is in love with my dad...she thinks my mom is a God send since she is always with food...Zach has loved them both since he was a baby...I am just so lucky to have such loving, involved, supportive and kinds parents...I am so blessed. I am sad to head home, but glad we had the time here...it will be a long day tomorrow and lots to do, so I will close now and post at home with lots of photos...much love to everyone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Love you. Mom