Tuesday, July 29, 2008

On the run...

Okay, as usual, I am running late today. For anyone reading that that really knows me, you are laughing. I am perpetually late. No matter how hard I try, no matter how much advanced warning I give myself...I am late. I have tried the tricks of putting clocks ahead...doesn't work. I have tried getting up earlier...doesn't work. I just am late. It has gotten better with age and kids. But honestly, I do try. If we have a place to go it always falls on a day the kids sleep in late...so my natural alarm clocks are off. It also falls on days Brandon is TDY...again no one helping me out here. It has no bearing on the importance of the event...it is just me! I would say that is by far one of my worst character flaws...
So my coffee is done...time to get going...
Will write more later...like the little rabbit in Alice in Wonderland said, "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date."

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Ha! I did not know this about you!! I am always always waiting on Chris and it drives me bonkers!!!!