Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ebs and Flows...

Well as bad as yesterday was with Zachary, today couldn't have been better. He woke up in a great mood, very alert, talkative, and happy. He told me he was going to school, it was Thursday, water day and he gets to wear his swim suit to go down the slide...he proceeded to eat breakfast, get dressed and get off to school with no issues...oh how nice! He had a great day at school and the afternoon continued to be good on through the night...he went to bed at 8 and is snoring now...again, so nice! I have had a raging headache since about noon, so that is not so nice...but at least it comes on a day he is doing well rather than the other way around. Brandon's TDY to Travis AFB got moved to August...he will go to Dyess next week instead....always changes at the last minute, never goes as planned. But we will take what we can get and not complain. I ran errands to Walmart and Big Lots today...man can you find a lot of junk you don't need in those places...I did get a few good buys though and things I needed. Tomorrow is family day out on South Base (where Brandon works on base). I am not sure if we will go, I am still deciding...it is supposed to be hot and the morons there hold the event outside from 11-3...it is the desert people...no trees, shade, etc. We are going to attempt miniature golf (or garfing as Zach calls it) on Saturday. My parents live on a golf course in NC and Zach loved going out with Brandon...this might be a fun thing to try out for him. Not much else on the plate...a birthday party Saturday that we might go to, depends on the rest of the days activities...then maybe a meal out...who knows. It should be a nice weekend and fun family time...I am off to find more drugs for my head...I had so much I wanted to do tonight, but not sure if I will get around to it feeling like this...

No comments: