Thursday, September 25, 2008

Too late...

I will most likely post again tonight, but just wanted to write a quick note this AM....Zach finally took a nap yesterday...thankfully!  He was so overtired and it was showing in his personality and temperament all week.  He had a very good night with Miss Gerri, we stopped and got McDonald's on the way home and we played outside for a long time (thanks to my spotlight).  So it went better than days before.  He still wasn't as in tune as he had been last week, but with Zach this up and down is what we have become used to and I am trying not to get too upset or frustrated.  He is a great little boy and we all have down days.  Erin had a great day....went to the doctor...no issues thankfully.  She had fun, laughed, giggled and was just her sweet self.  Yeah Erin. I removed the ottoman from my living room so she can't climb on it and propel herself from that to other things...helped.  They got their kitchen early for Christmas...love it! Will post photos tonight of that.  I had a friends stop by to chat last night and stayed up way too late for me....so now off to Palmdale this AM...IEP in Boron at 2:30....busy day.  Woken up at 6 by workmen again...I am so irritated.  But I called and it if isn't better by next week I will be calling again!  I have been married to Brandon now too long.  Off to get ready...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for a better day! Look forward to seeing the children's kitchen.:) Do hope today goes well for you. Love you. Mom ox

Kelley said...

Sounds like a good day all the way around...but those workmen have got to go! Call call and call again!

AprilJ said...

I'm commenting late, on Friday morning but you've knocked out another week! Go Susan!! Here's hoping you slept in later this AM. Gotta love the workers... :)