Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday...

Not much to report today...we had a pretty easy day. Hung out here most of the day.  Erin took a nice long nap and Zach and I played board games while she slept. She needed the rest I think.  She has been a wild woman lately...fussy, temperamental, and she is into and on everything. Gave miss Sally a bath...she needed one! Hit the commissary around 3 both kids did well and I was actually able to get the items on my list and use coupons.  WOW.  Got home and had a normal (not microwaved) dinner for once.  Zach did really well with his dinner tonight and I am okay with the fact that he was bribed with a trip to the park to do so.  Erin...well she did try what was on her plate.  She had a great lunch, so I won't argue.   Met my friend Kristie at the park...her oldest was diagnosed with Autism as well.  We let the kids play for a while and then headed home around 7....baths and bed to follow.  I am probably going to hit the hay soon myself.  I am pooped.  I have a bunch to ebay and need to get to that, but not in the mood tonight for it.  I am hoping Zach can do gymnastics tomorrow and Erin cooperates too.  His new van schedule is earlier than normal...he used to get picked up at 8:30 and now it will be 7:55.  UGH!  I am not sure how any of us will do with that, but we will try.  It stinks because he now will be home earlier too...I was hoping they were extended the class times, but no such luck for the little guy.  So...we all must go to bed earlier now...which is fine by me. :)  Night night...

No comments: