Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ready for bed...

Well today was a long and rough one for me...not sure if just a bunch of things all added up, but it wasn't my best.
I don't feel 100% yet and not sure to call back or wait, or what. I am hoping in the AM I will have some perspective. I felt really good in the morning and then I started to have more cramping tonight and just not feeling right...so there is a lot that could be going on and I will see how I feel tomorrow...I can always try to see if they can get me in Friday to be safe...
Erin has a nasty diaper rash that came on last night and was still nasty today...not fun for her or me. She took her nap at 9:30 instead of 11:30 and refused to take a second nap later...oh the fun.
Zach had an okay day. He came home from school and told me bits and pieces that didn't make sense until I talked to his teacher later...his speech teacher was sick...he lost his sticker on the playground...he worked on the letter b with beans...he apparently had a good day.
With me he was all over the place...not listening, being just very off. He had gymnastics at 2, but with Erin's butt so red, I hated to sit her in a stroller for an hour and I knew she was tired and a bit fussy...he wasn't listening well and I asked him for a nap since he had speech in town tonight...he threw a pretty impressive fit and we had blow out...always fun. Good thing the behavioral therapist called this AM and we are meeting her the 18th...I think she can just come and see me and we will be okay with that. :) Since he wouldn't nap I told him no gymnastics...he told me okay, no gymnastics and asked to play with his trains. So...in the end it worked itself out. He had a good night with Miss Gerri and was in a good mood with her and me...came home and Erin stayed with us until 8 tonight to help me with baths and just hang out...which was nice since I don't feel super and the kids love her. I appreciated her doing that for me and really feel so thankful she came into our lives when she did...we are blessed!
I am off to bed now...snuggle up with a general hospital episode and then sleep. I am going to take some books to town tomorrow and just try to relax while there...no walking for me this week...
I will post photos tomorrow for sure of the kids this week....

5 comments:

Kelley said...

It doesn't sound like you're feeling too well at all. Maybe you should make another appointment just to have things checked out. Hope that today goes a little better for you all...

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to hear as the day went on that you would feel better. Think you should make an appt. before the weekend. Hope today is a better one for you. Love you Cara. Mom

Karla said...

I definitely think you should go to the Dr. before the weekend. It may be something else, you just never know. I hope Erin feels better soon too. Diaper rash is no fun. Have you tried Burt's Bees diaper cream? It works wonders! ((HUGS)) to both of you!!

Karla said...

Hey, I just had a thought. Are you sure you're not pregnant? Just what you would need right now, huh?

Susan said...

Karla!!! Not pregnant...not a chance...just a yucky infection topped by the time of the month...hence not pregnant. But thanks for the thoughts...we are good two for now!