Thursday, September 11, 2008

photos...

No sugar coating...this week was not the best. I didn't feel well and that definitely affected more than me. The kids I think are finally starting to be sad and wonder about daddy. Erin is a lot more fussy, temper issues flaring up and always needs to be where Zach and I are and in the mix. I expected this, but it is a bit exhausting and frustrating too...Zach is starting to act up a little. Today and yesterday he had some testing moments and we both got upset with each other. Never fun, but it happens and we move on and learn. He has asked the past few days about when daddy will be home and it breaks my heart...he knows if you ask him it is 4 months, but he has no actual idea of what that means. All in all we are doing okay...I think this week has been a reality check for me and the kids and hopefully we will get back into a positive groove next week and things will get easier for all of us.
Here are some cute photos of the kids from yesterday and today...
I love this one of Erin...her smile is priceless and says so much about her beautiful spirit.
Big smiles give when I asked him to smile for Daddy...
The attempt to give her a hair style....she pulled them out in record time...so much for that.
The new sand box...it is a big hit. Thank you Christina for the idea, the kids thank you too!!! They were super messy, but had a blast!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry the week was rough, but it is behind you and now things may begin to settle down for all of you. The children obviously loved the sandbox. Wish I could find a fix for you that could make you that happy....:) Hope to put smiles on everyone's faces in just 22 days...:) Love you.

Kelley said...

Cute photos...love the little pigtails! Week one is almost down, and I'm wishing for an easier and happier week for you next week...

Karla said...

Those pigtails could not be cuter!!!

AprilJ said...

Practically every day when I get Kara from school she has pulled her hair out from whatever "style" (and I use the term loosely) she went to school with. I guess what I'm trying to say is.. good luck with girl hair :)

Unknown said...

You're welcome! ;-) Hope you enjoy the sand between your toes outside your house, and in! haha. Ellie was at school the other day and I was vaccuming while Easton was outside. I turned it off and heard him crying out side so I ran, still hear him but couldn't find him. Finally found him in the sandbox trapped under the lid. I can't tell you how badly I wanted to run for my camera because it would be a good blog entry! But, decided to save him from his misery instead. I still got a good chuckle.