Wednesday, September 17, 2008

post or not to post...

Well I didn't post last night because I was simply tired and just didn't have a ton to say.  I don't have any pictures uploaded on this computer, so I can't share any tonight again...I will try to get on that soon.  
I have really just tried at night to take the time when the kids are in bed to relax and unwind. So, last night I just decided not to post and enjoy my down time.  
Well the past few days have been great here...both kids are doing really well and things here have been good.  Erin seems to be handling things better...but some of her temperament issues are just simply part of her age. She isn't able to communicate her feelings and needs and is getting frustrated with herself and the world around her.  It is something I remember well from when Zachary was this age.  She seems to be handling things better than she was last week.  She is back to her more fun and sweet self.  Lots of laughing now and enjoying her brother a lot. :)
Zachary is doing really well. He had another great day at school.  Apparently they had a lot of changes today and he handled them all without a single whine or meltdown.  The teacher was thrilled and so was I.  He had  a good night with Miss Gerri too.  A really good night actually. I was so proud of him.  He is doing so well right now with so many things and I am so proud of him.  We have plans for another slumber party this Friday night and he is all excited about....and honestly....so am I.  It is nice to have that time with him.  I know it makes him feel special and he needs and deserves that right now. Both kids do.  He really has stepped up and been so helpful and good the last few weeks. I think we have made some great changes and we are all benefiting from them.  
Spoken to Brandon a few times and he is doing well....although he isn't the best phone communicator, so we usually talk about the kids and keep the conversations based on information sharing...
I am so surprised about the Wall Street News...one day I am glad to not have money to have invested in there.  So many scary things going on though and the election is just around the corner.  I am not sure either man has the right ideas or can begin to fix the magnatiude of problems we have...
Okay...off to tv time and resting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things are finally settling some and the children sound like they are doing great. Yes the world is a mess and doubt either candidate can do much about it. I"m going to make another "cloud" with what money I have left..:) It's safer!Also the "cloud" won't be as fluffy.:) Love you.