Monday, August 18, 2008

Random thoughts...

Today was a good day...love those! Zach did really well heading off to school this AM. He noticed right away it was not white van 41 that picked him up...he said, "Uh oh, it's not van 41, it is a 42." So observant. He got right in, said hi to the other child and was all smiles. He came home all smiles too...thankfully! He was able to tell me several things about his day. He got a good report from the teacher in her afternoon email to me and it was great to know it started off well for him. I hope that it continues...
Erin and I took a long walk to the post office to mail my ebay stuff...it was a nice walk for me and hopefully something we can do often. I will admit I miss the days of my long walks with Sally just to think and unwind.
We went to the pool tonight briefly when Brandon got home. I stuck to my schedule and fed the kids at 5 and he got home at 5:30...we then loaded up and went to the pool...they close at 7. We stayed about an hour and got home for baths and bed. He is so tired now at the end of the day from waking up so early and being on the go all day with no nap.
Sally is continuing to make me happy with her no barking...I love her bark collar!
I never blogged that I did get my Mac...I am still not super comfortable on it, but using it and enjoying it a lot.
All in all it was just a good day...no issues or problems...it was fun. I am always thankful for these! Tomorrow I am off to the dermatologist to have my cysts removed from my head...sounds worse than it is...Brandon and I will take Zach to school and then go shop for a bit before my appointment...then get Zach and be on our way...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Glad you had such a nice day...and you got your Mac! How fun! I am sure you will love it after you get used to all the bells and whistles! :) And good for you for sticking to your Super Nanny schedule!