Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hidden Treasure...

Well I meant to post last night, but ended up reading and watching the Olympics...it was nice to just unwind a bit. Yesterday I went for a long walk while Zach was at school...went with Erin and the Erin that watches her. She got a part time job offer yesterday and took it...I am hoping it doesn't grow to conflict with her time with us and most of all that in a pinch I can still ask her for help with things here. Little things like getting my hair cut will be difficult now...my hair dresser is no longer working Tuesday and Thursdays (the days I am in town with Zach and not Erin) and not working Saturdays...seriously! Just little things like that will take some juggling and adjustments...
Got his IEP scheduled for September 25th...they scheduled it for me at 7:30 AM on the 18th, so after several emails and a threat to call the principle...I got a time that works for me...hopefully they will make some good changes and we can get his Occupational Therapy included.
Last night we went for a trip to the park after dinner...yummy dinner!! Had fun playing and of course I forgot my camera...next time...then we headed off to the BX to get ice cream and look for an extension cord for the backyard light Brandon will be putting up this weekend. We all enjoyed ice cream, except for Zach of course...he doesn't like it...oh Zach. So we wandered the BX and got a few items we needed and of course ones I didn't. I said we should check outside in the garden section for any plants or sale stuff...as always the plants are on deaths doorstep...walking in we stopped to reprimand Zach for something. Brandon looked over and squealed..."It's Boo Boo Bear". Boo Boo was sitting right there on a display dinning room table. Just laying there...probably where my daughter flung it well over a week ago...seriously people! I have called that place, been up there three times...searched the store...I am actually happy for Zach's misbehavior for once, it lead us to Boo Boo!!! He is now being washed for the 3rd time in the washer! Erin was so excited to see him too...so sweet!
Today I am off to the commissary...yuck! Then hopefully some pool time and just good ole family time together. September 3rd is fast approaching...lots to do...
Here are some cute photos of Erin from the other night...I brought out an old baby stroller we had when Zach was tiny...she loaded her baby doll in it and cruised the house forever with it...laughing all the way!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My granddaughter gets more beautiful each day. And Yea for Zachary in locating boo boo bear. Love you bunches.............oxox

Kelley said...

Yay for Boo Boo Bear's reappearance!!!