Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just because...

Just thought I'd throw on some photos for the night...nothing too exciting to share...I am heading back to my hair dresser tomorrow...she seemed to have missed a section of my hair and it isn't layered like the rest and driving me bananas. Erin is coming to watch the kids so I can run to town...
Brandon and I are going out Saturday for our date...think we will try the new Japanese steak house in Palmdale that just opened. Always a fan favorite. Any movie ideas? We haven't been to the movies for a date since...well we went to see Juno over the holidays while my parents watched the kids, but before that it was Fever Pitch when we lived in Abilene...so sad I tell you! Send ideas my way!
Finished my book this AM while in town...Resistance by Anita Shreve...liked it a lot...good read.
Kids are both doing well and all of us sticking well to my Super Nanny schedule. :) I am loving having it in plain sight for Zach...I think it will be a big help for me in the coming weeks. Plus getting him to bed by 8 is awesome...mommy has mommy time. I need that.
Sprinkler guys coming tomorrow AGAIN! Our stupid housing is on sections for the watering...so 4 houses get watered on a zone that we don't control. Well we have had issues from day one...we have a small patch of crappy grass and it is about 75% dead...4th time they have come out to look at it...I am pretty irritated and will try tomorrow to convince them to re sod it...my dog and kids have so little play area as it is, to have it dead isn't okay.

So here are some random photos for you to enjoy...
Zach and Erin yesterday watching Sesame Street...Erin just woke up, so she is a bit dazed...


Playing on the trusty train table...both kids have loved this more than any other toy...Erin plays with it all the time!
Pebbles pony tail...so funny!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Yay for the Super Nanny schedule. I hope it makes life easier for you. And enjoy your date night...as for movies, the last one I saw was "Get Smart" which was funny and silly, but not stupid. Before that, it was Sex and the City, but I don't think Brandon would go for that one! :) Cute pics...that train set is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Sorry your nest is lopsided, but happy you are getting it fixed. Happy the schedule idea is working well for all of you and especially happy to hear that you have time for yourself in the evenings. Movies - ha! Nothing great. Dad and I were actually going to see Mama Mia. Don't know if Sparky would like it or now. Have fun whatever.................Love you.