Monday, August 4, 2008

computer issues...

Okay...spoke to the preschool...round about and not too convincing reasoning of why they put him that room. I was okay with it at first until I asked if he had friends in there...not one friend in there with him. I was then back to being pissed. Got him moved to my second choice teacher. Hoping this will work out and he will be excited since 3 of his good buddies are in that room. The teacher I had wanted already has a "difficult" student in the class...If my memory serves me right he had this girl with him this year and it might be best not to be with her. So we will see how it goes. Next Tuesday is the big switch to the 4 year old room. Brandon and I are going to take him together and spend the AM there while he is in class and pick him up together...should be a BIG deal for him and hopefully he will handle it well. Brandon will go that night to Travis AFB for training for 2 days.
Got some more work done on services for him today...hoping to get another referral in for behavior stuff soon...
We went to town today to look at a laptop for me. :) A Mac! I had a Mac in college and Brandon being the computer guy when we married just made those decisions...I have been okay with dell, but never cared enough to change or say anything...so we looked at them today and I have to say, I liked it. Making some calls for pricing and and seeing if we can swing it before the deployment...would be my gift after if not...I am also praying for a new camera, the canon rebel...so we will see if the deployment gods are listening to my requests. I am over the blue boxes and looking for technology this time. I will be sure to post when or if that happens.
Brandon is night flying tonight, so it is me and the kiddos...I am feeling pretty bored after being gone all weekend and having fun stuff to do....imagine how the kids feel?
I did finish my NC scrapbook, uploaded the photos and just spent 15 wasted minutes trying to upload on here...my darn computer won't let me...hence why I need a new computer and fast...So, lets hope I get one soon...Hopefully we can get if fixed soon.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Sounds like a good plan getting his class changed. It should be a good experience for him. So proud of you for getting your NC album done and can't wait to see the pages! Crossing my fingers for you on that laptop and camera. I laughed about your "I'm done with the blue boxes" comment, you are too much...

AprilJ said...

As I type, I type from our MacBook, we got it right before we moved up here. I like it so far... it's much more agreeable than our Dell laptop :) I dig technology gifts but haven't had a blue box in ages!!