Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another day...

My head is feeling much better tonight...I took a shower in the late afternoon and got a chance after to clean it well with some peroxide...it looks and feels a lot better now than it did last night at this time. Another good day of school for Zach and a good report from his teacher. He had a good night at speech too...all in all his day went well. I let him nap before speech because he seemed tired and a bit out of it, but the payback is that he wasn't as tired for bed. So, back to no napping we go unless he falls over. :) It is so hard on speech nights since I want him to be bright eyed for Miss Gerri, but then I pay for it when he doesn't get enough sleep for preschool tomorrow. Always making adjustments. I plan to go the local park while in town tomorrow and do some walking...my IPod is all charged and ready to go...I am excited! I miss walking Sally every day...that doesn't seem to happen much now, or at least not the long walks I am used to with her...just quick ones around the block to get the mail. So, this will be nice for me. Got some good info today with all my phone calls about the things that will open and available once summer ends here. I am hoping I can tackle most on my own, but if not that I can recruit help with the kids.
Shared some photos from last night and today of Erin playing in the backyard...She is really starting to enjoy some of the fun stuff we have...She loves the playhouse! Off to read and bed...always long days when I am in town in the mornings....

Erin at the playhouse...
Love this one...just like grandpa, checking her mail!
Posing for me...she is so sweet!
Playing in the water table...full access without Zach around.
Trying to go up the slide like her brother does. :)
Like my dead grass!!! I am so done with the housing people on this issue!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cara,
Happy to hear that your head feels better.:) Also great news about Zachary having another good day at school and speech school. LOVED the pictures of Erin.

Kelley said...

Glad your head is feeling better! And enjoyed the pics...the kids have some fun toys! That playhouse is very cool. Hope you enjoy that walk!!!!