Friday, January 15, 2010

Scissors...not my friends today...

So I know the drill, every mom has a story about their child and scissors and they are all usually more traumatic for the mom than the child. Not only is the mom upset by the awful haircut their child gives them self, but the fact that they left scissors somewhere that their child was able to use. I have been very careful from day one about my scissors and learned from the horror stories of my friends and memory of watching a friend cut off another friends pig tail...yes pig tail not pony tail...that was bad. But I didn't expect to have my own child come home from Kindergarten with a bald spot. How does that happen? How did no one see that? Why did he have his scissors out? So many things I am asking right now. I am not at all happy...slightly glad it wasn't on my watch, but none the less shouldn't have been at school. So this is the new hair style Zach is sporting. Hopefully this will be a one time occurrence for this family and this child.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a good look Zachary Jay. Nowie is not happy................Take a deep breath Cara.....Love you

AprilJ said...

How funny, I was going to say the same thing as your mom, Susan.. deep breath...be thankful for the big things tonight, laugh at the minor details, dwell not on the what-ifs. Love and hugs!!!

Jo Mama said...

I have to say this first...it could be worse. Now that I have said that...What the h e double hockey sticks were his teachers doing when he (or some other little monster) cut his hair. I would be out for blood.

The Five Fares said...

Oh no! Madeline did that last year... It's the worst, but it will be back to normal soon. I can't believe it happened at school, though!