Monday, January 4, 2010

Last few days...

We have had a good few days since the new year began...My parents are on the road traveling from Arizona to NC and stopped her along the way. We always love their visits and are so thankful they take the time to spend a few days here with us. The kids have been in heaven and I think will be in full depression with their departure. We enjoyed a lot of time at home, playing, laughing and giving hugs and kisses. It was uneventful, but tons of fun. :) Zachary and Erin enjoyed the time so much and took full advantage of the extra hugs and kisses. But they say you can't spoil a child with love, so no harm done, right? Zach went back to school today and Erin heads to KDO tomorrow. I have a several appointments lined up this week. We rescheduled his ARD for next week and are meeting with an advocate tomorrow to discuss things about the legality of the ARD and changes we want made. Hopefully it will be helpful. I wanted my parents to see his school...they hadn't been before to see the school...so we went up for his lunch time to see him. He was beside himself excited. He invited a little girl to sit with us from his class. He invited my parents to eat and asked if they wanted to go in the lunch line. It was pretty cute. I was glad they got to his school and some of his friends...a glimpse into our life. Memories that we are thankful to have and will hold dear.
Just wanted to share a few photos taken while they were here...we will miss them a lot!!!
The kids before church on Sunday...

All of us heading out to dinner...
The boys...
Brandon and I....
My mom and dad...
Zach at lunch at school...
My mom and Erin playing this little piggy...
Wonderful memories of smiles and laughter!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! You're parents look just like I remembered them. I especially like the picture of your mom and Erin on the couch - precious!

The Five Fares said...

I loved getting all caught up on all your latest happenings - I didn't blog much during December! The kids look so cute in their Christmas p.j.'s!