Saturday, January 16, 2010

Long, Lazy Day...

We saw a lot of this around here Yesterday. Zach, Erin and Brandon all got in on the rock band action. I have say it was cute to watch them all rock out and play in a band together.
Today we are off to church soon and then I have a ton of cleaning to do around this nasty house of mine. Just a mess I tell you. Sheets, towels, floors, and much more. I am on a mission. I still have a ton of returns to get over to the stone oak shopping center, but that might or might not get done today. I had wanted to have all of us go together to show Brandon something up there I had liked, but not sure if we will make it up there or not.
Erin is still acting crabby, so I am not sure how she is feeling. I am hoping this will run its course without a trip to the doctor and being on medicine. Tomorrow we plan to hit the zoo....haven't been here yet and I am anxious to go. I think it will be a great day with both boys home from work and school and the weather should hit 70...perfect! Fingers crossed nothing occurs between now and then to throw that plan off course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the rock band! Any future for the trio? Hope you enjoy a nice outing at the zoo tomorrow. Send some of those 70's this way!:)

The Five Fares said...

Love that! Where did you get those drums? David would LOVE them!