Thursday, January 29, 2009

More birthday photos...

Here are a few more b-day photos for your viewing pleasure. :)
Miss Erin snacking on an apple awaiting the festivities...

My beautiful eddible arrangement bouquet. I told Brandon I didn't want him to waste money on flowers...they are so expensive and we live far away from places that we can get them cheaper...every year he orders me flowers and they are awful and super expensive..so this year I got a bouquet of fruit. Super cute and yummy!
Zach putting the decorations on the cake...
Me and all my candles...
Check out the smoke...all 32 with one try...ALMOST set off the smoke detectors, but it was worth it...and my cake was super yummy!
That's all from here tonight...off on a date tomorrow night with my husband...will share more info over the weekend of life here!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

how funny....I can't believe the smoke detectors went off....Happy Birthday Susan!

Kelley said...

Love the fruit bouquet! What a very cute idea. And healthy too! I got such a kick out of all that smoke from your 32 candles!! I didn't realize that I am OLDER than you. blah!

AprilJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AprilJ said...

That was my deleted comment.. I had too many typos! All I was trying to say is I'm glad you had a great day! How sweet that the boys baked you a cake. Hope date night was groovy :)