Sunday, January 11, 2009

Heading West...

Tomorrow we head back to the West...we fly to Arizona and then will see how the kids do and either stick around or head to CA...for sure will be in CA on Tuesday. Zach seems eager to get back to school. I am ready to pick up Sally...poor dog has been at the kennel for over a month...and I am ready to get back into the groove of family life in our own home. It is a change that we need to get back into our routine of life. I think the kids will be in major depression leaving my parents and I will miss them too...I love NC and have had a nice time being back, but I also am ready to get home and take care of some things on that end. We have some plans and things we hope to do this winter and spring and really just focus on the 4 of us for a bit. It is time.
I plan to do another mini trip scrapbook...bought the book in November when I found one I liked on sale...I loved the way the last one turned out, so I am excited to do a new one. I have tons of work to do on their new books for this year and really am ready to get back to doing that. For my b-day I am asking for a photo printer for the house so I can hopefully keep up with my scrapbooking more and get pages done easier...I am hoping for a new camera at some point this year...we are saving up and checking on prices...Suggestions????
I am sure once we check out all of the new Xmas prizes I will be in clean out and Ebay mode as well...so I am sure to stay busy for a while...which is good. Brandon has some Mr fix it jobs in the house to work too...
I finished the book Almost Moon by Alice Sebold...not my favorite of hers at all...very dark and a bit twisted I thought...usually I like her books a lot more...writing is always good, topic just very dark...starting Great Gatsby for my new book club I joined...read forever ago, so will be fun to re-read it now...
Well I am off to take the kids on one last outing...ta ta for now!

No comments: