Sunday, February 28, 2010

Saturday breakfast...lazy weekend...

I have to say I do love making the kids breakfast on the weekends...now with school, mornings seem so much more rushed and less enjoyable. I love the time to sit around the table, eat yummy food and chat all while still in our jammies. Perfect. Yesterday we had pancakes...not just regular pancakes, but Mickey Mouse. This time the kids ate them...last time they seemed to be frightened by the thought I was asking them to eat Mickey.
I apologize for the scary Susan photo with no makeup...this is real life people.
Erin jumping in and tasting her yummy creation....
Mickey!

We then headed out to Costco and shopped, sampled and shopped...always fun. The kids shock me each time with what they will try there, but at home say no to. Zach ate tuna fish, yes, tuna. It was super yummy, so jumped in my cart. They had fun, and I got all I needed and then some. We then headed home, made yummy dinner and had Bryan over...the boys then left for Poker night and had bath time with the kids. Erin went off to bed right after. She has a yucky cold and her eyes are watery, her nose is yucky and she is a mess. Zach and I had a slumber party and went to bed soon after. Today has been lazy...we have done a lot of nothing. I was going to run to the store to get a few much needed items...but it is windier than I have seen here, Edwards windy I tell you, so I plan to just wait and go out tomorrow. My stuff can wait and in the mean time I am cleaning. The carpet cleaners come Tuesday, so I am trying to get things organized and put away so they aren't bothered by all my crap laying around. Brandon took Zach out to shop for T-ball stuff. They are out back practicing as I type. Erin is sleeping and I am heading back to clean.

16 comments:

Jo Mama said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend too. My kids still won't eat Mickey. And just so you know you are definitely not scary without make-up.

Eralel83 said...

What a good mommy you are! I love the cute pancakes...and the cute kiddos too :)

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online without prescription buy xanax pills online - many xanax pills overdose

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg diazepam dosage in cats - is diazepam generic for valium

Anonymous said...

lorazepam no prescription lorazepam 1mg tab - best online pharmacy ativan

Anonymous said...

xanax online no prescription 2mg xanax and 2 beers - order xanax from canada

Anonymous said...

buy generic ativan where can i buy ativan online - ativan xanax

Anonymous said...

xanax online no prescription stronger 2mg xanax 10mg valium - snorting generic xanax

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam buy diazepam legally - diazepam 5 mg and alcohol

Anonymous said...

order carisoprodol online carisoprodol metabolites - carisoprodol st john's wort

Anonymous said...

buy somas medication called soma - generic brand for soma

Anonymous said...

buy generic ambien generic ambien 6469 - order ambien usa

Anonymous said...

soma muscle relaxant buy soma online no prescription cheap - carisoprodol prodrug

Anonymous said...

generic soma online where can i buy soma online - can you buy soma over the counter

Anonymous said...

cheap ambien no prescription ambien side effects yahoo - ambien side effects and overdose

Anonymous said...

valium 5mg buy valium online uk next day delivery - valium drug study