Monday, February 22, 2010

Sunday Bowling...

After 3 weeks on green Zach asked to go bowling as a reward...so we had a fun outing Sunday...went to the base bowling alley with him...we bowled, ate and laughed....it was a lot of fun. Brandon didn't bowl, just the kids and I with Brandon helping Erin...I will say Zach did quite well and came close to beating me. I am not a great bowler, but still. He had a great day...
This is him watching the ball go down the lane....not sure if that angle is better than the usual one, but it works for him. :)
Erin and her technique...place ball on slide, push with pointer finger.
Daddy assisting the princess.
Smiles all around.
All in all it was a great weekend. More to share, but tonight I am tired and off to bed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds and looks like a great day at the bowling alley. Love Zachary viewing the ball down the alley and love the princess bowl with her "pointer" finger. Wishing you more fun days like this.