Saturday, February 6, 2010

Great week...

This week was a good week. A great week for Zachary. I can't tell you how special that feels after some bumps in the road...it is nice to feel like things are back on track, see changes and feel relief.
We had a lot of rain, so miss Erin and I were in the house more than she might have like. I took the time yesterday to clean my house...got a lot rooms cleaned that needed it and felt great when it was over...Erin needless to say destroyed my other rooms while I wasn't watching...standard. Now to see how many hours until my hard work is destroyed.
Here is Erin playing with her dollhouse...what you don't see is that every dress up item she owns is on the floor and the entire room is a disaster.But those pigtails are cute.
Smiley face girl...
My rock band addicts.
Dad and Zach are super serious about this....Erin comes and goes.
Mommy and Erin....she likes pictures now and is all about Cheese!
Zach and I cuddling last night, watching tv. He and had a slumber party night. We started this tradition when Brandon deployed as a way to encourage good behavior. Living at Edwards there wasn't a lot to bribe the poor child with...so I started this and it was a big deal...we both love these nights. He had a great week and earned this one!
Zachary came home yesterday on green...5 days in a row. Not sure that has every happened. He was thrilled, I was thrilled. We had a nice therapy session with Carrie (the ABA therapist). He was tired from a long week, but worked hard. He had a fun time playing Mario Cart and then Brandon brought dinner home...yeah!!! Chuy's is a family favorite. They all then went to play rock band and I cleaned up. It was a good night. Erin and Zach were in great moods and we all had a lot of fun.
Zach is supposed to go bowling today...he is thrilled. That was his reward request. He was just so good this week, I am so proud of him.
So today we will go bowling somewhere. I have some grocery shopping to do and I some more chores here. Brandon and I will watch our netflix movie tonight, finally too! Should be a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a SUPER week for Zachary and the entire family......YEA!!!!! Do hope bowling today was fun and you enjoy your movie this evening. The pictures are great and Miss Priss looks adorable with her pigtails.....:)

Unknown said...

So great to read about all the great things happening Susan! And you get to see Renee soon, Jealous!! Hope you all have a ton of fun together again!