Monday, March 1, 2010

Gearing up for T-Ball!

Looking like such a big kid in his baseball get up...

Yesterday Brandon took Zach out to get T-ball things...he starts his first practice on Wednesday night. I am hopeful this will go better than soccer did for him. I think he is more interested in this and is understanding the concept of the game pretty well. Brandon loves Baseball, so that will also help to give him someone to play/practice with at home. I tried with soccer, but it was so hot and he would usually fit me on being outside running in the yard. Erin however has some real soccer potential...I am excited to see how Zachary does with this and hopefully he will enjoy it while learning a lot.
He is off to school, Brandon is off at work and mini me and I are at home. The weather is yuck, so we will probably head out to run an errand and then hang out at home doing some arts and crafts later. She is still snotty and yucky, but in the best mood.
Carpet cleaners come tomorrow...whoo hoo! I am so ready to have the carpets cleaned as they should have been before we moved in...They need it. Wednesday is preschool registration at the place I want to send Erin two days next year, W/F. I plan to have her at the place she is now and at this new school, so she will go 4 days a week. The new place is only 3 hours long, but a more structured preschool and I have heard nothing but rave reviews. We will see if I can get her a spot, they apparently line up like at 2 AM for spots. Then I have an appointment at Willford Hall that afternoon to go over my blood test results and discuss my acne as well as the hair issue some more. Hopefully I can get some sort of answers to all of this. We will see. Zach has swimming tonight, speech and OT tomorrow night, social group Wednesday followed by t-ball. Yikes, busy. Then we have nothing the rest of the week yet...waiting to hear back from the ABA therapy company. His therapist Carrie's mom died a few weeks ago and she is not returning to work, so we will be getting a new therapist. He seems okay with it and in the end I am too...things happen, we have to roll with it.
I am off to shower and get ready for our outing...

2 comments:

Eralel83 said...

Zach looks so grown up! I hope he enjoys t-ball...sounds like it would be a fun thing for him. :)

AprilJ said...

Keeping fingers crossed for your tests results... glad to hear about all the fun stuff the kids get to do, too! Happy kids make for more content mommies :)