Saturday, March 27, 2010

T-ball season has begun!

So today was the first day of t-ball here in Schertz, TX. It was a fun day and a warm beautiful day of weather. Sunny and in the 70's...perfect! Zach's first game was at 3. I think an earlier time will suit him well in the future, but he did really well for the first game. I was proud of him.
Of course there were some moments that he wasn't all there and he didn't do as well as I know he can, but he did try and for the most part really did well. Again we seem to have gotten on a team with parents that are all friends and know each other already...and they aren't the type of crowd I am sad to not know, if you get my drift. Most of the women have multiple large (Jesse James style) tattoos. They were also ignorant people that said things that made my blood boil...but I can't fight that fight while cheering on my son. I had to let some of it go. Needless to say I won't be making friends with this crowd and hopeful next year that Zach gets on teams with better people...I know that sounds snobby of me, but really it just isn't my crowd.
Here are some pictures from the day. He looked so cute out there. He played catcher!
Before the game at home...
At the ball field...Erin was napless...not the best choice for the future.
Zach as the catcher...he actually choice that position. :)
On first base...
Now, he's on second...
Coming into home plate...
There he is...#2 (Derek Jeter's number by the way)
In action...
At bat!
A good start for him and he did a great job...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, did he look good. Grandpa had big smiles looking at the pics. Remember Grandpa started out as catcher. We are soooo very proud of Zachary. Princess looked good also.....:) Hope the head is feeling better. Love you....me