Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving!!!

We had a great Thanksgiving...I have so much to be thankful for and I am truly blessed! We had a great trip to Arizona...always wonderful to spend time out there and to get to see my mom and dad. I love the Arizona desert and miss it a lot.
We got there with a sick Zach...he had another ear infection on Friday...did great though on the flight and was in a great mood...up at 5 AM ready to go Saturday to see his grandparents. :) Erin arrived and had a good first day, but then woke up Sunday sick...she continued down hill and by Monday we had to postpone our trip to Tucson. I didn't want to get my friend or her daughter sick and didn't think Erin was up to the trip. We headed down Tuesday and had a great time, despite Erin being less than her usual happy self. We went to the Zoo, the campus and had dinner with Kelly, Dave and Leeah. I love getting to see my friend and to be in Tucson. What a great treat for me!
Miss Erin didn't really come back to being herself until yesterday, so it was hard to do a lot with her...but we had fun, a great Thanksgiving meal and just enjoyed my parents. I wanted to post some photos on here too...here you go!







































No comments: