Monday, November 30, 2009

I decked the halls!

Here are some photos of our house after the decorating transformation...I had a lot of fun going through my boxes of stuff and was shocked at some of the goodies I had acquired over the years and forgot about...the two trees on the hall table....totally forgot I found those last year on clearance in the Lancaster target when I got home from NC. Yeah! I was able to also throw out some things I had bought when we didn't get to to decorate and tried to make the house festive by shopping at the Edwards BX. All in all I am loving having my house decorated and my things in use for one year! My goal for after Christmas shopping this year is to focus on teacher gifts for next year, wrapping items and a new taller (pre-lit requested by Brandon) tree for the living room. Maybe I can score one half off! Just wanted to share my photos!

Big tree in living room...
Little tree upstairs in kids bonus room
Stockings! We don't have a fireplace, so this was the next best spot!
Erin was loving the tree last night before bed....
Oh I love that face...she around the whole train and checked out each ornament with such interest.
My ice cube snowman....I love him!
Front door with my new tree I just got at Target and awesome wreath my mom made me!
Me and my tree!
The dining room...
Entrance way...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the festive abode. Wow you did quite the job. Know that the children are enjoying the decorations. Looks terrific. Forgot about that wreath. Enjoy. me............ox

AprilJ said...

Beautiful!!!!!!! So fun to have Christmas at your house.

Eralel83 said...

Aww, so fun! No decorating for us this year :(

Kelley said...

Your house looks so festive! And I love the new festive blog too! I am with Brandon...I want a pre-lit tree too!