Friday, November 20, 2009

Miller's Law

Murphey's Law should be renamed...Miller's Law. It never fails. We were all excited and ready for our big trip...Zach woke up screaming at 10:40 last night...mind you he does cry out in sleep often...usually it is nothing more than a vivid dream and he is actually still asleep. Last night we went up because he was screaming...we tried to get him to talk to us and he was making no sense. I finally got Brandon to leave the room and woke Zach up...after 35 minutes of trying to get him to tell me what was wrong he said it was his ear. UGH! We were just at the ENT last week. Poor child is right back to how we were when he was about 12 months old...started getting ear infections every few weeks...clear up, right back. He was upset and I brought him down to my room to sleep with me. He was very restless all night and woke up still in pain and with a fever. We got him in to the clinic...amazing and a blessing. He had a bad infection in his right ear...always the right ear it seems. Erin got checked to, just to be safe. She hates the doctor and was so upset she threw up on me, herself and the doctor. Really? I didn't need that. Got Zach on his medicine and taking Motrin...hoping that he will feel well tomorrow for the flight. I am scared to take him, but told by the doctor he would be okay...fingers crossed prayers said.
So....we are off unless anything else, knocking on wood, occurs. Prayers and best wishes welcome.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Whew. Hang in there girlie!!!