Sunday, May 23, 2010

Smiles...

This weekend we saw a lot of smiles. I can't tell you how great it was to celebrate Zach's birthday surrounded by his friends, doing something he loves and enjoying watching him have so much fun. He really has made some nice friends this year...people that know him as Zachary, nothing more. He has done that on his own, without my help or input. It is special to see that develop...
By far his best friend and biggest fan is still his sister. The two of them fight like all siblings, but they love each other to bits too! I am so thankful for that...

We had a lazy day...well the kids did...a lot of Wii, watching DVDs and hanging out in pajamas...I cleaned, Brandon cleaned out the car...it was a good day to catch up on things...I am off to write thank you notes before bed...

No comments: