Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Birthday party...

Last Saturday we went to a birthday party...it was a for a girl, Brittany who was turning nine. Brittany and Zach met through his social group offered by his speech and OT therapy place. Brittany has a sister Macy who just turned 6 and two of the nicest parents on earth.
Her mom invited us to join them and even though it was a Snow White theme party and I knew we didn't know them well, I knew we had to go. Both Brandon and I agreed that missing t-ball was fine, this party was more important.
I am so glad we did. We had a great time and so did the kids. One other family was there who had 5 kids...so 9 in total ran around, played and laughed. Her parents were so sweet and I really hope that we can spend some more time with this family...The mom is someone I really can see myself becoming good friends with...she is great, down to earth, kind, and easy to be around.

The backyard was covered in butterflies...oh how much Zachary loved that...Here are some photos of the day...Mindy made the cake by the way!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really love all the posts you offer! I am so looking forward to seeing more like them..