Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers day weekend...

Photos from mother's day brunch....Oh I love these two children. I am so blessed, beyond words. I had a wonderful day filled with smiles, love and the best presents ever...THEM! I am thankful every day for all I have and I honestly know how truly lucky I am to be their mom...
My and my little lady....
Goofing around at the gift shop...

My partner in crime...
My little Erin...oh she has been a pill today, but still manages to be super cute...
The four of us..
My guy....
Really, can we not get one decent photo of the two of them together today...this is what I get?
Zach and I...oh I love this child...
I thought this picture was the best until I looked at Zach's face....he wanted to make a funny face...sigh...I am just not going to have a photo of both of them today...
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers I know and I love, most of all to my own who gave me the best gift ever...unconditional love...I love you mom!

3 comments:

Eralel83 said...

Such a beautiful family! Miss you guys. Hope you had a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures as usual. Hope the remainder of your day improved!

AprilJ said...

We have our fair share of pictures with a tongue sticking out.. they're pretty cute in their own "little boy" way. We'll pay them back when we put them in their wedding montages some day ;) Glad you had such a good day. The pics are awesome.