Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Zachary Jay...6 years!

It is hard to believe he is 6 today...he has changed my life in ways I never could have imagined, blessed me more than I deserve and taught me countless things I never learned in any class. I wanted this child so much, prayed, dreamed and prepared. The last 6 years of my life have been full of so much love thanks to this child and the amazing person he is. I am honestly honored to be his mom. Happy Birthday Zachary Jay! You are beautiful inside and out, from the first moment we laid eyes on you to this day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Zachary Jay!!!!! You truly have been a blessing to this family. We love you dearly.
Happy 6th.....:)

Kelley said...

Awww! I loved seeing his baby photo!! Seems like he had a GREAT day, great job on the cake mom!