Sunday, March 8, 2009

Quote

I saw this quote on a blog I read and love it...I have read it before, but I was struck by it differently. This is how I am feeling now...like I have let life pass me by so much trying to get somewhere...now I crave the idea of living in the moment, enjoying my life and the people in it each day and cherishing it now. Just wanted to share...this was a top thing for me in the New Year's Resolution and I am working daily to remind myself of this...today is here now, live it, love it and enjoy...this is harder for me than I had thought, but I am trying!
So this is my new life motto...I will do my best to see this and live this...
Souza : For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were in fact my life. This perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. So treasure every moment you have and remember that time waits for no one.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Great quote indeed!!!