Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bubbles...

Here are some more photos...yes that is Erin on a bike...Lord help us we bought her one since she was showing interest....Wait...let me rephrase...Brandon took her to the BX while I was out with Zachary and got her this super cute pink and purple bike and a Dora helmet...so cute! She isn't quite there, but we wanted to try...Zach was thrilled she was on a bike. The rest were taken mostly last weekend and the week before when we had some nice weather...just fun playing outside with the kids and playing with Bubbles...
I love this photo...love her expression and how she is looking at her brother...priceless!
He is just beautiful...I know that is usually a girl word, but it fits him. He is!
Another great one of him looking at her....I love that they have become such good friends lately.
Zach got the idea of posing...Erin, not so much!

Stinker...

Bubbles!
That face...oh Erin....
She knew right what to do...
Happy girl...

Catch them!
Look at them all!
He loves Bubbles!
Always fun to get the kids out and playing in the yard...I love bubbles too! We had fun!
I am interested in any feedback from the masses...okay my two readers. I want a new camera for us...Brandon and I think this will be our purchase for our anniversary to ourselves...I have been looking into it for a while and I am still torn...
Canon Rebel...Nikon D90? Brandon is all about the Nikon...I am worried it is too much camera for me...thoughts would be so appreciated on this one...
That's all from here...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure I told you we have the Nikon D40. I have a lot of friends who have this or the better versions like the D60 or 90. They are very user friendly!! Take the best pictures too. I love ours and we're just getting ready to go buy a bigger lense for it so we can take even better pics. That's my opinion. I bought ours because a friend had one, then my friend bought one and then another and then another and then another! All of which just loves theirs!

AprilJ said...

My family are big fans of Nikon... we're kind of in the market for a new camera as well. My Dad LOVES his Nikon, gets the bigger lenses, etc. And the pics are FABULOUS! Good luck ;)

Kelley said...

We have the Canon 40D, and love it. It is a lot of camera, but has the auto function which is what we normally use. I'm a Canon fan, but haven't used a Nikon...