Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday...off to a good start...

Here are some photos from my date with Zachary on Sunday. I honestly had the best time with him. We played at a miniature golf course...went to Toys R Us for him to buy his game...on his own...ate lunch at his favorite spot - Panera! He had a good lunch, sat still and ate it all...then we headed to Sam's to get some items I needed...all in all he was so good and we had so much fun. He thanked me without prompting during lunch and he just seemed to really have fun. He got that it was a big deal to have a day alone and that was awesome.

In the car on the road...
Starting out on hole one...
He did really well this trip and tried the whole time...
Form isn't the best...it was nice to see him trying.
We both were so excited about my hole in one...YEAH mommy!
Can't avoid the game room..,skeet ball!

It was a fun day and I am so glad I am able to do things like this with him...he is amazing and I am a lucky mom. I just adore this child!

1 comment:

AprilJ said...

So much fun!! I think Kara and Zach would have a fun time together golfing and playing skee ball. The pictures are precious.