Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Busy...

Not a ton to say tonight...well not a ton of real importance that is...I always have stuff to say.
I am busy getting things done here and there...Christmas cards...folding, stuffing, addressing....ugh. I always end up not having a ton of addresses and get so frustrated that I didn't think to ask weeks ago for them...I have no time this year to wait, so you snooze you lose. Laundry tonight...my repair man came...of course no noise while he was here and he said it was fine..and then I did a load later and the noise was there...I hate that...I don't care right now...it can be noisy and Brandon can look at it when he gets home...I give up on that one.
Just got a confirmation that my amazon return got there and they credited me 5 back...the book was over 10...they charged me a $5 restocking fee...what the heck is that? I am not happy, but not that I would have kept it...my dumb self ordered a 600 page book in spanish, so it had to go no matter what. Still stinks though.
Windy and colder today, but I know we are in for a shock in a few days...we haven't had a day below 60 in a few weeks and only about 4-5 days that were cold and yucky here all fall...Brrrrr is right around the corner and I am not lying, I am not so ready. But it will be a fun change to wear my winter clothes and get to hopefully see some wintery sights...
Lots of little things around the house to get done and work on before I leave...never feel ready to go away for this long no matter how much I prepare, I feel frazzled and unprepared. OH well....I can only do so much right and then it just is what it is.
I am feeling restless...going to go eat some cheesecake, watch General Hospital on my DVR and get to bed in about an hour...lots more to do tomorrow for me...stitches out Friday...yippee...Zach is so freaked out by my thumb, when I take my bandage off he goes and gets me bandaids and tells me to put it back on mommy...I guess stitches are creepy to a little kid...
Okay...I am really going this time...

1 comment:

AprilJ said...

yes... what the hell is a restocking fee? I paid $14 to ship a JCrew dress to myself.. then had to pay another $6 to return it! LAME!