Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ho ho ho...

Well I still feel crummy...but I need to get out and get some gifts bought....I took some medicine last night and can breathe better today, but I can feel it all settling in my chest today...so I will try my best to feel better and get things done so I can start to enjoy my time here. The weather is crummy too...rainy and overcast...cold, dreary...i am not a cold weather fan. I do enjoy the change of scenery from Edwards, but I am not used to the cold and the rain, so it is an adjusment...One thing about Edwards that I like it the weather (minus the dreadful wind). I am trying to think of some fun things to do with the kids and for me, but until I feel better I am not sure what I will do. I need to take some photos and get some uploaded too. I plan to do another vacation scrapbook from this trip...I loved how the one from this summer turned out, so I will try again....started a new book...the pact, Jodi Pichoult...lots of books here to read too....love it! So upset...I was 30-50 pages from being done with Breaking Dawn...had it in the back of the 4Runner...left it there by mistake when getting out at the airport...UGH! So will try to sneak a peek in one if I can get to a bookstore...so my luck!
Off to get ready to run around with the munchkins...wish me luck with the weather, yucky cold and Christmas list...

2 comments:

Kelley said...

The Pact...let me know what you think of it...maybe I'll get that one next! And I can't believe you left Breaking Dawn behind! Oh, the suspense...

Susan said...

Seriously, not one of my better moments to leave a book behind like that...