Monday, January 17, 2011

Gymnastics...

Erin's dance class had a time change due the small number of girls in the class...so we took that opportunity to switch to gymnastics...We had always wanted her to try both and even do both if she chooses, but for now she is still young and it is all about exploring the choices.  She is on week two and loving it.  By far the smallest in her class...it is ages 3-5 and either all the other kids are 5 or Erin is just really that tiny...She tries so hard and seems to be having a great time during her class.  So far I am happy with the switch and so is she.  Since it was MLK today we all go to go and watch her.
Here are a LOT of photos from today. :)














My fearless, sweet, determined, beautiful girl.  My Erin.  I know I brag a lot about Zach's achievements on here and I have said it before and I will say it again, it is not that Erin goes unnoticed or unloved.  She is just such an easy going child most of the time, learning new things each day, happy and full of spunk, she is just a treat.  I am so thankful every day that I was blessed to have her as my baby. She makes being a mom so much fun.  She has a temper and is a determined (stubborn) person.  But, she is such a fun child.  She goes and goes and goes...talks all the time and has so much to say.  She is very much like me, which can be a lot of fun and at moments exasperating.  But, I wouldn't have it any other way.  I am enjoying this time with her so much.  3 is really a fun age.  She is growing up a little too fast for me, but I am so thankful I have her to treasure and enjoy. God really blessed me with two amazing children!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Looks like she is really enjoying gymnastics! Yes she is the smallest of the group, but most likely the mightiness! Go Erin.....:)