Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fun times even on yucky days...

This weekend was filled with lots of yucky...I got sick and went to the ER Saturday Am and came home to hear all about the news in Arizona...but while I was sick in bed Brandon and the kids had a very fun day...He took them to ride bikes, to Costco and the grocery store and later in the day they went out again to fun park near our local library.  So glad the weather was still nice enough for them to get out and play and that they had a fun day while I wasn't feel my best.  Here are photos of their day!













4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Hope you're feeling better now. Love the "in air" shots!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures as always.
tell the cameraman he did a great job.....Feel better soon.

AprilJ said...

I LOVE the picture of Zach riding on the back of Erin's little bike. SO CUTE!!!!

Eralel83 said...

Great pics Susan! I love the ones with the tires. Very fun shots!