Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Midweek, where is my sunshine?

So the weather here is spring like, rainy! Overcast and gloomy all this week. I can't complain, I missed rain for four years in CA, but I was getting spoiled by the sun and nice weather here.
Had a busy day...Tuesdays are always full of activities...I had a Dr. Appointment, ran errands, therapy for Zach and book fair at his school last night...
I met Erin's best friends mom from her school...we finally talked after months of our daughters being best buds in school. Turns out here BF from an assignment years ago was my close friend while I was in CA...small world this military is. We are going to a birthday party at their house on Friday, so I am excited.
I am not feeling too well...heading to the doctor tomorrow and again Friday for different things...Thursday for my leg, Friday to the NP/Gyn on base... Always something I tell you. I spend more time at the doctor on my "free" days than I would like...
Today I have some errands to run with my little one and hoping to get things done around the house...not feeling up to par, so not planning to do much. Gloomy weather seems to make me want to curl up and go back to bed....

No comments: