Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Not sure what the heck was wrong with my camera....Zach had it before I started snapping and changed some settings on it...shocking I know...
So here are some photos from birthday fun for Brandon's day...cake with the kids and dinner at home tonight...fun day and weekend as a family...can't beat it. Brandon and I went to dinner at the Riverwalk Friday night...awesome food and restaurant. Had a nice night together and liked the sitter...lets hope she comes back and we can do that again soon. We talked about making it a monthly date and just work around her schedule, so we will see what she says to that. I think Brandon had a good day...I know the kids and I did. :) Happy Birthday Brandon!!
He and Erin had fun playing with the blowers....
He had a lot of fun I think....
April this one is for you...if you remember dinner in Ft. Worth a lifetime ago, this will make you laugh out loud. We miss you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics! Happy Birthday Brandon!

AprilJ said...

Yes, I'm LMAO!!! Now if you'd just get one of him sucking a cup over his mouth. Good times, good friends. We're thankful for you (still, 10 years later!!).