Friday, December 11, 2009

Gearing up for the weekend!

I am glad that Brandon stayed home and didn't go TDY this week...just makes life more chaotic and the weather out west was a bit crazy. I know he was disappointed because he was looking forward to Patch Night at Edwards and seeing his friends. You won't hear me ever be sad to miss a chance to go back to Edwards....just saying!
Had a good week so far...got lots of shopping and errands run yesterday...always fun and easier with just me to look after. :) I love having everything I need so close and then chance to have a day to run around and get so much done. Ah, heaven.
We went to a new friends house (met thru the playgroup I joined) for a playdate after school. Only 3 moms were there including the host, so a nice small group...loved that. Kids had fun and it was nice to be out of the house. Got home and realized none of us had been home all day and it was ten till 6. Good thing I got McDonald's on the way home. Erin requested Nuggets and Wench Wies. So that was easy enough for me.
We have been last minute invited to 2 birthday parties this weekend. Saturday at 3 and Sunday at 4...wow! We will see if we can make them both, but would be nice to try after 4 years living somewhere and going to close to none, it is fun to be included.
I was invited for another girls night out...seriously? Tomorrow night with some of the AF wives I met last weekend. They are going to a parade of homes and then dinner...sounds fun and I am excited to get to know them all better...seems like a nice bunch of ladies. Brandon has poker Saturday night...so we are busy with things and it is fun to say that. The next few weeks are full of fun things too...Zach's Christmas program on the 16th at the local high school....Christmas party on the 17th. Erin isn't having a party, so thankfully I won't have two in one day like I did last time. Yeah!
She had a great day at KDO yesterday, stayed all day and was in such a great mood when I got her. Love that.
Then it will be Christmas!!! I can't believe it is so close. I am halfway done with my Christmas cards, super behind! Oh well...they will get out eventually! Off to work on my long to do list...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

San Antino has done wonders for the Miller family. Happy everyone is doing well and that there are lots of activities for all. You truly deserve it.....:)