Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas was a HIT!

Christmas was awesome this year. This was the first year we stayed in our own home...now that we have two children it was a real treat to be able to stay home and let them experience the miracles of Christmas at home. We had a lot of fun preparing for the holiday and I think Brandon and I were just as excited to get up in the morning as the kids...we actually were up before them waiting. :) Both of them had a great time...arrived a bit sleepy, but soon got into the groove and squealed with delight. It was wonderful...I am so thankful that we had at least one Christmas that was like this. We had a big breakfast, eggs, bacon, pancakes (I tried to make Mickey pancakes, but poor Erin was appalled at the thought of eating Mickey), mimosas and fruit. Yummy! The kids played all day with their new toys and had a blast. Great day! I missed my family, but I was able to talk to everyone and that helped a lot. I think it was important for us to do this and while I missed my parents and sister...it was good to be home. Here are some photos for everyone to see...










I think the smile on his face shows you that he is super happy with his Wii! Awesome to see him open and enjoy his gifts...what a treat for us! Erin played with her toys and dollhouse all day too...she really loved everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your Christmas photo's. Your Christmas morning looks like the holiday should. So happy that you got to be in your own home this year. Missed you terribly but know this year was definitely all about the Miller family. Merry Merry....ox