Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fun stuff...

So I thought I would share some of my recent scrapbook pages...I haven't done a lot, but these are some I worked on a few months ago when I got some time. I haven't had a space to work on them here and have found it hard to pull out all my stuff and get things done. So my Christmas present was perfect...a scrapbook - craft table. I love it....I posted a photo of that too below...yeah! The little things in life I tell you. :) So hopefully I can get caught up and back on track with my scrapbooking...
A few pages I did...I like how they turned out...
Zach's preschool graduation page...
A cute one of him and a ladybug he found at Edwards last spring...we had a ton in our yard and it was a big thing for him to go out and get some.
Being silly and pumpkin carving...
Apple Orchard with my parents in Tehachapi last fall in CA
Halloween in CA
Pumpkin Patch in CA
Our trip to Disney...two pages for this one...for his 5th birthday...
Pumpkin painting...
My new table....side view...look at all my storage...
Other side...more storage!
Front on view...
The rest of the guest room...
So happy to have a spot now for me to do my stuff...I rearranged the closets up there too so now things are a bit more functional...I love reorganizing, cleaning out...feels so good. Got some items off to good will today and a box ready for the thrift store in town of old toys...I feel productive!!!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Yay! Love the pages! Thanks for sharing them!!! Keep it up, you're doing great!! And so jealous of that craft table, it is perfect!!! Good for you!!

Anonymous said...

Love the craft table. It's super! Your pages are beautiful. Thank you as always for sharing. Love you...me oxox

Unknown said...

Very cute Susan! Love the new table too!

Jo Mama said...

When you get all caught up do you want to create scrapbooks for me too?