Wednesday, April 8, 2009

UGH...

So today was just ugh...
I took Erin to the doctor this AM while Zach was at school...she has been super crabby lately and I just had mommy instinct that she wasn't okay...so sure enough the right ear has a nasty infection and she is on meds to see if it clears up...Oh fun.  
Super windy here again today which means no outside play for her and I have to limit Zach since it is unfair for her to see him running around without her.  I hate the damn wind here in a big way.  
I have an ultrasound tomorrow at 10:40 and have to rush to get Zach at 12 from school when it is over...so my last day for a month in town with no child...is a busy day with no time to get things done...I also need to call and set up an appointment for my GI doctor visit. Oh!!!
Then I get a call from Miss Gerri about 20 minutes to 3....Erin arrives at 3 to watch little Erin...she tells me there is no appointment for Zach tonight.  Well I run a tight ship here with my babysitting and therapy stuff...so I was confused and irritated...I had told her last week we would be gone next week for spring break and double checked that we had an appointment tonight...she tells me she is sure she told me, etc.  I call Erin, cancel go about my day irritated...At 4:25 she calls to tell me she was wrong and wants to know if I can come in next week to make it up...I AM OUT OF TOWN!  Oh seriously people.  I have the behaviorist coming Friday again...always a snag in my day waiting around for that.  
We are heading to AZ Monday....spending Easter here with the kids at home and then off to AZ...leave Tuesday for TX and then will be there until Thursday mid day and back to AZ and then back here...Busy busy...
I am off to bathe my unhappy girl and cuddle with her some while the boys are off on a date...

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Poor Erin! I did get a kick of the "I run a tight ship" remark...ha!

AprilJ said...

Ugh.. it sounds like you have your hands fuller than usual. Sending hugs and "good-luck" your way for your appt tomorrow. I wish I was your neighbor so I could take the kiddos off your hands, you have so much going on :) Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your day went from bad to worse. Do hope Erin is feeling better soon and that your doctor's appt. goes well this morning. Hugs and Kisses all around...:)
Wouldn't it be nice to have Miss April next door.....

Jo Mama said...

I feel your pain...I feel like the last month has been "ugh"...Hope Erin gets well soon and that all the crazy in your life right now sorts itself out.