Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

What a difference a year makes...just looking at the photos for one...Erin was so little!!! She was a baby last year and now a full blown toddler...She was so happy this Easter to be part of things and really got into it all...so much fun to watch her and Zach share the day together and have so much fun doing the same things. I had a great year with them and even though I must admit it is sad to look at the photos and see my babies growing up...they are growing up so well. I am so lucky.
We had a fun filled day...Egg hunt at home...brunch at the club and egg hunt there...then home to play and be silly...lots of fun together! Off tomorrow to our whirlwind trip...8 hours in the car to Arizona...spend the night, drop off Erin and head to Texas first thing Tuesday AM with Zach...hunt for homes until Thursday...return to AZ with Zach...Brandon will meet up with us Friday night, he is staying behind to do some work...then we head back home to CA and start the real deal...MOVING in just a few weeks...we will be out of here by Erin's birthday in mid June! I am excited about this whole move, minus the moving part...but so ready to get us there and start a new chapter in our life!












Happy Easter to all....

3 comments:

AprilJ said...

Good Luck on the house hunt :) I know you'll find something fabulous with a great park (and shopping) nearby. I love the Easter pics.

Kelley said...

Adorable pics! And you can definitely see their growth...goes so quickly! Hope you have a fun, safe, and productive trip!

Daniel and Sena said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I've been praying for Zach a lot this month and trying to learn more about Autism. He's such a special kid. Guess what? We are probably moving to the Austin area in the near future! I'll keep you updated! I'm glad you had a good Easter!