Thursday, April 23, 2009

Erin and her Boo Boo Bear...

I know everyone is bugging me about the trip to Texas...did we find a house, etc. Well I promise to fill everyone in soon...for now here is a cute look at my daughter.
Erin is very attatched to her Boo Boo Bear. She LOVES him. He was given to her by my mom before she was born...it was in fact the first thing my mom sent me when I found out I was having a girl. It is a pink bear blanket...similar to the bunny one in her hands in the picture. But don't be mistaken, they are not the same. Nor is the identical boo we call back up boo...he is not the origonal. And I of all people get the boo boo bear obsession...I being the person that has loved Snoopy for oh so many years. I get it and I can't help but to smile as I watch her with Boo. She loves Boo and he was in fact one of her first words.
Erin being my daughter is quite dramatic at times and will always let you know what she is thinking and feeling. She was messing with Sally the other night while poor Sally was simply trying to eat...Erin dipped Boo Boo in Sally's water bowl and out came the cry of horror and the ranting..."Oh NO...Boo wet. Oh NO!" And so on for several minutes. I told her that is what happens when you put your stuffed animal in the dog's water and now we have to wait for Boo to dry. Well it was bedtime and she wanted (needed) Boo for bed...so she sat in the chair in front of the dryer and waited...watching him go around and saying, Oh No a million more times, hand over mouth for ultimate dramatic affect. Oh I love this little one even when I see too much of me in her. :)

You can see she is in utter distress....
Poor child was pretty patient I will say...

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Such a cute story, and love the drama in the pics! :)